Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Greater Houston, TX
Paul Davis is ready to help you safeguard your commercial property in the Greater Houston, TX, region from pathogens with our sanitation services. Even during these difficult times, Paul Davis continues to maintain our primary goal: to deliver comprehensive care when you need it. With strength and determination, we take care of things properly when it really matters. The professional crew at Paul Davis is here to provide you with a sense of security and are available to take care of biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your company and its employees safe.
LET’S PUT COVID-19 OUT OF BUSINESS!
Cleaning and applying disinfectants is what Paul Davis does on an everyday basis. We have the tools to address viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
• Our trained technicians will clean your facility by appropriately applying disinfectants.
• EPA and FDA approved against COVID-19 and most common viruses.
• Applied to specific standards.
Viral and bacterial infections are a constant threat in the world today. A simple decontamination program will bring peace of mind and a sense of safety back to your organization.
Keeping Your Company Safe
These are some of the things we do to help companies in Greater Houston, TX:
- Applying disinfectants and cleaning: Paul Davis does this on a consistent basis using advanced tools that are effective in killing pathogens and viruses, such as COVID-19.
- Taking the proper measures: We’ll do our part and make sure that our staff is in good health and do what’s needed to protect you from getting ill. We put on face masks and avoid bringing contaminants into your home by putting on shoe covers.
- Provide information: We’ll provide information about precautions you can take to keep everyone’s health intact. Our staff is open to questions in regards to the coronavirus and we’ll provide answers in adherence to the most recent information available.
We Take the Necessary Steps for You
At Paul Davis, we assure you that we take all the necessary precautions in keeping cleanliness. We abide by the guidance set by the CDC and wash our hands on a regular basis for 20 seconds with soap, put on hand sanitizer, maintain a recommended distance of six feet from people and sanitize surfaces that come in contact on a consistent basis.
Our goal is to offer safety to companies within the Greater Houston, TX, region, and this is even more important with COVID-19. This is how we can help out your business:
- Our reliable contractors will sanitize your commercial space by utilizing disinfectants thoroughly.
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat most common viruses.
- We meet tough standards.
Contact Our Decontamination & Containment Team Now
We have the ability to service both Commercial & Residential properties including:
- Schools & Day Cares
- Mass Transit Services
- Health Care Facilities
- & More…
In an effort to provide information for any concerns you may have regarding the Coronavirus please visit the link below.