Greater Houston Disaster Planning
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include items like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.