Damage Caused by Water in Greater Houston
Water damage can pack a punch to your business. Serious flooding slow work for several weeks. If you run a store front, even minor damage may wound a company’s image. The sooner you take care of flood damage in your commercial building, the sooner you can move on from the issue. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Greater Houston, TX area.
Water Damage from Appliances & Weather
There are a few ways your office can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning equipment like refrigerators have all been known to overflow. Other man-made sources of water damage consist of sewer and septic tank backup, as well as overflowing toilets. Issues like these can start out small. However, the flood could travel through your property and generate more damage from fungal patches.
Flooding in commercial spaces may also flow from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Severe rainfall and storms in Greater Houston may cause flooding for residential and business property holders. Just like artificial flooding, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely encourage mold problems if left unnoticed.
How We Can Help
If your business in TX has taken on severe damage or only has a large leak to address, Paul Davis offers restoration and repair services to solve the problem. Our experts will air out linens as well as structural areas like carpet. Contact us to see what we can do for your space today!
Our Repair Technicians Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water removal
- Drying affected surfaces such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions such as books
- Preventing mold and mildew growth
- Finding and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff answers and acts on time. Based on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to fix water damage in your business in as little as a few days.
- We’re professional – With five decades of service and millions of properties returned to normal, Paul Davis will solve your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Working with insurance providers when bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will work with your insurance group to file claims quickly.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Greater Houston Paul Davis franchise today!